The public golf course in
Evreux opened its doors for the first time on September
26th 1994. lt can be found on the outskirts of the town
of Evreux (on the RN 13 road) in the direction of Lisieux.
(For the time being, the course is accessible by a 1200
m path to the right of the lights at the bottom of the hill).
The course is made up of 18 holes on hilly terrain and is
a par 72 course (6330 m from the back-tee). There is also
a driving range with 20 outdoor and 11 indoor lanes and
The french architect Jean-Pascal
Foures designed the golfing complex. There is also a 6 hole
pitch and putt course (par 18). The bar is open every day